Terms & Conditions
Elite 123, Elite Training & Consultancy are trading names of Elite Social Care Professionals Limited and registered with Companies House number: 07172294
- Staffing and Elite’s Associates
Definitions: These are the terms and conditions for all staff and associates who provide services I.E; Social workers, NVQ/QCF Assessors, Internal verifiers, social support carers, adult support carers, counsellors, psychotherapists, therapists, consultants, recruiters, training facilitators and anyone who is engaged in services representing Elite 123 (Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd)
Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd reserves the right to assign or subcontract its training courses to other appointed and approved personnel. These will be known as ‘Associates’.
Terms of appointment:
All staff and associates working for Elite Social Care Professionals have been specifically recruited and have undergone the relevant checks which include DBS checking and references which are validated. All associates will hold their own indemnity insurance, will be qualified within their own area of expertise and hold a relevant affiliation with professional bodies: HCPC BACP, BPS, BASW, City and Guilds, Edexcel, ETC….
All staff are employed on a self-employed basis and therefore are responsible for paying their own National Insurance and tax contributions. Their unique self-employed tax number (UTR) will be required, and Elite Social Care Professionals accountants informed.
Supervision, Guidance and Quality Assurance:
All staff are offered regular supervision, support and guidance to enable them to develop themselves and their CPD. All associates will be responsible to maintain and update their training annually.
NVQ/QCF assessors will be supervised by the internal verifier and required to attend standardisation meetings.
All written work including Regulation 44 & 25 Visit Reports, Supervisions, Form F assessments, Annual Reviews, Parental Assessments, Person Centred Planning and any other form of written report-will be Quality assured for:
- standard of content
- factual information
- grammar and spelling
- professional practice
- ensuring it reflects current legislation and standards-where applicable
- ensuring it meets the specific requirements of the customer requesting the work being undertaken-where applicable
- is compliant with GDPR
- If any safeguarding concerns are raised, these are shared and acted upon
Monitoring works and invoicing for payment:
A monthly worksheet of works undertaken-for whom, where, what and duration, including mileage if agreed, will be required at the end of each month, and an invoice of services also supplied.
Payment for services engaged will be paid within 10 days in receipt of monthly worksheet and invoice.
Feedback is sought from our customers/clients and delegates for quality assurance purposes, so we can improve our services and for our staff to be able to reflect upon their practice and make adjustments if necessary.
- Training Services
Definitions: These are the terms and conditions governing the provision of training services by Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd or its subcontractors with the exclusion of any other oral or written statement or agreement whatever its legal character.
- ‘Client or Customer’ means a company or individual that completes a course booking form or enters into a contractual arrangement.
- ‘Delegate’ means the party or parties named as attendees on the course booking form.
- ‘Invoice’ means an invoice for the charges delivered by Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd to the customer.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all training carried out in the provision of services
By Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd to the customer in accordance with any order confirmation authorised by the customer. No additions to, or modifications of, these Terms and Conditions shall have effect unless expressly agreed in writing by both parties and expressed to be amendments to these Terms and Conditions. Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd ‘associates’ are not authorised to make any representations whatsoever concerning the provision of services unless confirmed by Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd in writing. The Customer acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any breach of, any such representations that are not so confirmed.
Training is provided at either the customer’s own chosen venue or a chosen venue as identified by Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd.
If the customer is providing the venue- they will be responsible for arranging their training location, times, delegates, health and safety, refreshments, and remembering to take dietary or access requirements into consideration.
If Elite Social Care Professionals is providing the venue, all the above will be taken care of and the customer booking places on our courses, need only to provide the delegates and their dietary/allergen and access requirements.
Duration of course:
The duration of each training course will be stated at the time of booking and our trainers will aim to start and finish within the stated times. However, there may be occasions where the course may finish earlier or later than published as a result of:
- if there are fewer numbers of delegates
- or agreed amongst the group to shorten their comfort and lunch breaks to enable them to
Course information & content
All training courses will have the content, aims, objectives and outcomes of the course available at the time of booking and upon request. The content may expand or change slightly as a response to the overall training group’s needs, or change in legislation/recommended practice-which the trainer will identify at the beginning of each training session.
Our course listings are provided for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer for a particular course or programme. Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd constantly strives to improve the content of its courses, updating and including changes to the relevant legislation and frameworks that govern practice, and therefore reserves the right to modify the specification of a course without notice to the customer. A course title, duration, cost, content are liable to change at any time. Please check the web site regularly.
- Each course will recommend who it is aimed for and the level
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for their delegates and requirements.
- All delegates should have read and understood the course outline and met the necessary prerequisites-if stated as a requirement.
- Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd reserve the right to ask a delegate to leave the training event if the delegate does not meet the course prerequisites, acts in an inappropriate manner, causes upset or distress with the other delegates or acts in an unprofessional manner.
- Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd urges clients to support this policy, which is designed to protect the attendee and customer’s investment.
- All delegates will be required to abide by any site rules and regulations operating at the course venue location.
Booking training or a place on the course:
Bookings can be accepted at any time up to the course start date, subject to availability.
- An official confirmation by completed booking form, email, or text message will be required from the customer to provisionally reserve for a period of time, as agreed when making the provisional booking.
- Payment for the course fee in full is required to confirm and guarantee your place is confirmed and booked.
- Confirmed bookings can be made by email or text once payment have been received. There is a booking form that can be printed via the website or posted upon request.
- We may also advertise and host events via a third party where payment will be taken at time of booking.
Substitutions, Rescheduling and Cancellations:
Please note* Substitutions are accepted and Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd, will reserve the right to levy a fee in the event of a cancellation without prior notice or arrangement*
- Delegate substitutions may be made prior to the start of the course without
penalty, providing Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd is informed in writing. It is the
Customer’s responsibility, having referred to relevant Elite Social Care Professionals
Ltd course information, to ensure the course is suitable for the delegate’s requirements.
- Bookings cancelled by the customer 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of the course will incur no loss of fee.
- Bookings cancelled by the customer 14 days to 7 days will be charged 50% of the fees and will be subject the terms and conditions regarding cancellations.
- Booking cancelled by the customer 7 days or less will be charged 100% of the fees and will be subject the terms and conditions regarding cancellations.
- A substitute delegate can be nominated as long as, Elite has been informed in advance of the course booked.
- In all circumstances, Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd requires written notification of any nominated substitutions.
- Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd undertakes to provide the training course on the date specified except when external circumstances prevent this. In these circumstances Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd will endeavour to:
either offer an alternate date for the course or offer a full refund to the customer.
- Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd takes no responsibility for loss of profit and/or for any incidental, consequential special or indirect losses as a consequence of exceptional cancellations.
Fees and payment terms:
All course fees are fixed and published by Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd, however Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd reserves the right to review and change prices, but this will not affect customers after booking has been confirmed and paid for.
- The course fee will include tuition, training materials, refreshments, and anything else appropriate to the course, if the venue has been arranged by Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd.
- If the venue is held at the ‘customers’ own venue-they will responsible for providing their delegates with refreshments, including lunch if appropriate.
- Payment of the course fee should be received by Elite Social Care Professionals on booking.
- No training services will be provided unless payment conditions have been satisfied.
- All prices quoted are currently without VAT. We currently do not meet that criteria.
- Payment can be made by Bank transfer, PayPal, credit card or cash.
“All our professionals are carefully selected and interviewed in person as we pride ourselves in our ‘Personable Approach’ to recruitment, getting to know the person, as well as their experience capabilities and professionalism.”
Checks, references, and affiliation to professional bodies
All staff and associates working for Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd will be specifically recruited to fulfil specific roles as required and to fulfil demand
All staff and associates will undergo the necessary and relevant checks which include:
- DBS sign up service will be monitored, or a full enhanced DBS check will be required.
- All associates will require references which are checked and validated
- All associates are required to hold their own indemnity insurance
- All associates will be qualified within their own area of expertise
- All associates will hold a relevant affiliation with professional bodies: HCPC, BACP, BPS,
BASW, City and Guilds, Edexcel……and these will be verified
An application form with full work history and addresses for the last ten years will be required and a photograph for the files and ID purposes.
All staff and associates will be interviewed face to face in person or via internet visual technology.
All employees and associates of Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd, will be issued with an Identification Card, which will be validated by the Managing Director.
With regards to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) we exercise the right to make an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) as our associates may come into to contact with children, young people or ‘vulnerable adults’ or/and Children or information concerning them.
All associates will be required to sign a statement of confidentiality, agreeing not to share Information with any other parties with concern of any work or person/clients whilst working on behalf of Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd.
All associates will be offered a contract of service which will state the terms and conditions of their appointment, including the agreed payment terms and fees and mileage allowances if
With regard to compliance with the GDPR controls, none of our associates or customers information will be shared and information pertaining to them will be stored securely.
- Equal Opportunities
Elite Social Care Professionals aims to be a fair employer and is committed to the equality of opportunity for all people.
All applications are welcome and will be judged on ability, experience, qualifications and personality.
All applicants who meet the criteria will be guaranteed an interview. We do not discriminate nor make judgement in regard to disability, ethnicity, faith or sexual orientation.
We have aim to provide access and to ensure that people with a disability are given equal opportunities-where it is safe and appropriate to do so.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnities of all services as provided by Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd.
Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd represents and warrants that the services provided will be performed in a professional and skilful manner consistent with the professional standards and the general customs and practices of the industry.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions and/or any order confirmation shall restrict and/or exclude in any way Elite Social Care professionals Ltd liability for (a) death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Elite Social Care Professionals, its officers and/or employees; and/or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation. The customer is liable for any loss, damage or injury to Elite Social Care Professionals associates or their property which may arise whilst working at the customer location and is due to negligence or breach of statutory duty by the customer
No part of the training material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior permission in writing of Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd or the copyright owner. All Intellectual Property Rights for any product or service remain the property of Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd unless otherwise stated or agreed.
Disclaimer: Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from, hindered in or delayed in the provision of services through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, acts of God, reduction in or unavailability of power, break down machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from normal sources of supply.
The information contained in Elite Social Care Professionals coursework & literature is distributed on an “As Is” basis, without warranty. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of the training courses and associated literature, neither the author nor Elite Social Care Professionals Ltd shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained in the coursework or by the computer software and hardware products described in it.
Publisher: Elite social Care Professionals Ltd. June 2019.